The Sisters of Charity Health System is made up of one acute care, Catholic hospital; three grantmaking foundations; two elder care facilities; and several health and human service outreach organizations.
These ministries collectively continue and advance the work of the Sisters of Charity of St. Augustine, a congregation that since its founding in Cleveland in 1851 continues a faith-based legacy of high-quality, compassionate care for all of God's people.
Together, we light the way. Join us to light the way to:
- New beginnings and healthier tomorrows
- Health and wellness for individuals, families and communities
- Transforming futures by challenging the status quo
- Sustainable change through listening, connecting and empowering
- New futures by carrying forward our sisters’ legacy
- A more just society through advocacy and action