Skip to Content

Employee Payroll Deduction

If you are an employee of the Sisters of Charity Health System or one of its ministries, you can request that a donation be withheld from your paycheck.

Click here to sign up for payroll deduction online.

Click here to download a pledge form.

To stop or make changes to your payroll deduction giving at any time, contact the Development Services team at