The Sisters of Charity Health System is made up of five acute care, Catholic hospitals; three grantmaking foundations; two elder care facilities; and several health and human service outreach organizations. These ministries collectively continue and advance the work of the Sisters of Charity of St. Augustine, a congregation that since its founding in Cleveland in 1851 continues a faith-based legacy of high-quality, compassionate care for all of God's people.
Volunteer at Our Ministries
The Sisters of Charity Health System ministries provide a wide range of volunteer opportunities across many types of organizations in Ohio and South Carolina, including:
Together, we light the way.
Join us to light the way to:
- New beginnings and healthier tomorrows
- Health and wellness for individuals, families and communities
- Transforming futures by challenging the status quo
- Sustainable change through listening, connecting and empowering
- New futures by carrying forward our sisters’ legacy
- A more just society through advocacy and action