We Light The Way
The Sisters of Charity Health System is made up of two acute care, Catholic hospitals; three grantmaking foundations; two elder care facilities; and several health and human service outreach organizations. These ministries collectively continue and advance the work of the Sisters of Charity of St. Augustine, a congregation that since its founding in Cleveland in 1851 continues a faith-based legacy of high-quality, compassionate care for all of God's people.
Together, we light the way. Join us to light the way to:
- New beginnings and healthier tomorrows
- Health and wellness for individuals, families and communities
- Transforming futures by challenging the status quo
- Sustainable change through listening, connecting and empowering
- New futures by carrying forward our sisters’ legacy
- A more just society through advocacy and action
To new beginnings and healthier tomorrows
Recognizing how important the first few years of a child's life are to ensuring strong intellectual, social and emotional development, the Early Childhood Resource Center has committed the past ten years to increasing the quality of education and care for our youngest citizens. Through professional development of teachers, accreditation projects for childcare centers and family childcare homes, and advocacy at the state level, the ECRC has led the way to developing and maintaining high quality standards for the children of Stark County, Ohio.
Read more »