Thank you for visiting the Sisters of Charity Health System website. The Sisters of Charity Health System is committed to protecting your privacy and will not collect any personal information about you unless you choose to provide us with such information. Such information is securely stored within the Sisters of Charity Health System private network. Some information may also be shared with the Sisters of Charity Health System's business partners and or associates with whom the Sisters of Charity Health System has established a strategic alliance or other contractual relationship.
What Information is Retained by Us about Your Visit to Our Site
If you read or download information, we automatically collect and store:
- the requested web page
- the domain from which you access the Internet (e.g. wowway.com)
- the date and time you access our site
- status of the request (e.g. success or failure)
- the type and version of your web browser (Firefox, Explorer, etc.)
- the operating system (Windows, Mac, Unix, etc.) of the machine running the web browser
The primary purpose behind the retained information is to improve the services being provided to you by Sisters of Charity Health System, improve marketing strategies, business development efforts, and to ensure that the website is operating optimally.
Links & Disclaimer