July 15, 2014
St. Vincent Charity Medical Center has been recognized with several national awards for its marketing efforts. The hospital received awards for excellence in medical marketing for its new website, as well as for social media campaigns and other marketing initiatives.
The awards St. Vincent Charity Medical Center received include:
Aster Awards for Excellence in Medical Marketing
- Gold winner for its new hospital website: www.stvincentcharity.com
- Gold winner in social media for its live orthopedic surgery tweet www.cleveland.com/knee
Healthcare Marketing Report 31st Annual Healthcare Advertising Awards
- Gold winner for internal brand launch of “We are all caregivers campaign”
- Silver winner for the new hospital website
- Silver winner in social media for its live orthopedic surgery tweet
- Merit winner for its total brand campaign without television
“We are particularly proud of how we matched up with our competitors. We took top honors in the social media category in this market, which is a huge accomplishment for our two-person department,” said Wendy Hoke, vice president, marketing and communications for St. Vincent Charity Medical Center.
St. Vincent Charity Medical Center is a ministry of the Sisters of Charity Health System.