Leadership Stark County, a department of the Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce, has elected a new slate of board officers. The board includes two representatives from the ministries of the Sisters of Charity Health System: Barbara Frustaci, administrative director at Mercy Medical Center, and Shana Rozier, SPARK program director and program officer at Sisters of Charity Foundation of Canton. Both are continuing their service on the board.
Newly elected members of the board, serving a three-year term include: Aaron Geh, vice president of sales and marketing at The Karcher Group, and Amy Wesely, floor care marketing manager at HP Products.
Continuing in board service are:
• Keith A. Arner, partner at Hall, Kistler and Co.
• Maureen Ater, director of marketing at The Repository.
• Ronald Balyint, director, bar manufacturing at Timken Co.
• Brent Fatzinger, chief financial officer of Abbott Electric.
• Frank Forchione, judge, Stark County Court of Common Pleas.
• Barbara Frustaci, administrative director at Mercy Medical Center.
• Nancy Gessner, director of community development at Massillon Cable TV.
• Raeann Guiley, vice president of Salco Machine.
• Joshua Harris, chief executive officer and owner of In The Round Design Group.
• Aaron Hill Sr., family, community, court liaison for the Alliance City School District.
• Elizabeth Inkinen-Juergensen, supervising professional clinical student support counselor at Stark State College.
• Crystal McCartney, community relations and events planner at Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health.
• Jill E. McDermott, senior credit analyst, MAC Trailer.
• Tony Peldunas, community trustee.
• Trina K. Miller, business manager at Whit-Com Sales.
• Gloria J. Pope, retired supervisor at Industrial Commission of Ohio.
• Shana Rozier, SPARK program director and program officer at Sisters of Charity Foundation.
• Thomas A. Starek, director of Market Intelligence Services at Diebold.
• Matthew C. Sutter, vice president of SoL Harris/Day Architecture.
• Glenda Zink, dean of business and entrepreneurial studies at Stark State College.
• Barbara Vaughn, community trustee.
• Sandy Womack Jr., principal in the Canton City School District.